First of all, I’m super surprised by the response to yesterday’s post. It was my first picture less post and honestly, I was a little nervous about the whole thing. I might break it down into a little bloggy series. We’ll see.
I briefly mentioned yesterday that one of my favorite things about blogging is the community. I enjoy reading your comments (and the blogs of those who comment). I know there are more of you out there and I want to hear from you!
(I did this back in June and I liked it. And I think there are more of you out there now. And I write this thing so I schedule the activities around these parts. I promise I will have “real” posts again next week!)
Tell me all about yourself!
Don’t you hate when people do this? I always blank…it’s like “tell me about yourself” block.
Here are some suggestions to help you out (but definitely don’t limit yourself to these ideas)…
- The easy stuff: Where are you from? How old are you? Do you have babies? Fur or human.
- Using a scale of 1 to 10, rate yourself on how weird you are.
- If you could be any superhero, who would it be?
- What do you do from 9-5?
- If you were a cookie, what kind would you be?
- Favorite TV show? Movie?
- Favorite Book? (This is selfish because I’m always looking for a good read.)
- Favorite exercise DVD (Again, selfish reasons. I keep forgetting this is about you.)
- A funny story about yourself.
And………What are you dying to know about us? Our house? The dog? The answers to the above questions? I’ll answer any random questions that you may have for us (well, almost any question…). Ask away!!…or tomorrow’s “Answer All” post will be mighty boring.
I want to hear from all of you. That includes you non-commenting lurkers, second cousins once removed, friends of friends, etc. All of you! I’m nosey. If you won’t do it for me, do it for this pretty face…
Now spill your guts!….