It’s that time of week where those of us behind Décor and the Dog share what we are currently diggin’.
- Did you catch the nursery reveal over at NewlyWoodwards? If not, you may want to. Kim’s kind of a big deal and the nursery was featured over at Design Dazzle this week.
- I have recently become obsessed with Emily Henderson’s blog. (And Emily Henderson in general. Total girl crush.) She has this way of teaching me design things without me even knowing. Like her post about best gray paint colors according to Ryan Gosling. I thought you all might enjoy that one as well. You’re welcome.
- I’ve been loving Benefit Cosmetics They'Re Real! Mascara for about 3 months now. I like to really test things about before I share them on the blog. I LOVE this stuff. It goes on well. Really defines the lashes. Doesn’t clump. Opens my eyes up so Nate has an easier time gazing into them. (I just barfed.) What more could a girl ask for?
- Nate is loving the Roku HD Streaming Player a lot lately. What is a Roku box? It’s a little device that allows you to stream tv/movies without a computer (You just need Wi-Fi). Nate uses it watch nerdy internet tv shows and Amazon Instant Video. You can also use it for Nexflix. I can’t wait for tax season so I can start the second season of Downton Abbey!
- One of his favorite nerdy internet tv shows is D-Town TV. It’s a great weekly show about photography. The show teaches DSLR tips and photographic techniques for all skill levels. Sounds nerdy to the dudette but it will hopefully result in some great vacation photos.
Alli sent me an e-mail a couple of weeks back about a Groupon offer for the BarkBox. Think Birchbox but for dogs. You pick your dog’s size and how much you want to spend per month (lowest is $17/month). Each month a box of goodies is delivered to your door. At delivery, your dog not only gets a goodie box but he also has an excuse to bark at the delivery man. It’s a dog win-win. Ike was totally into this. I told him he needed to get a job. He got mad and went and chewed a bone and forgot about it…until now…but then he saw a fly so I think I’m safe again.
What are you diggin’ this week? Anyone else girl crushing on Emily? Is your dog spoiled enough for the Barkbox?