I wish I had something witty to start this post out with. I’ve been a little under the weather all week and I lose all wit when I get sick. Lame.
Our favorites from the week, however, not lame.
- Exterior House Reveal at Hazardous Design: It’s amazing what a little paint can do. Stop over to Hazardous Design and check out the before and afters of Carrie’s house. It’s worth the click. Carrie’s got a fancy style. I want to decorate like her when I grow up.
- Rustic Powder Room at Buffalo Roam: Stop over to Buffalo Roam to check out Amy’s awesome powder room. I love Amy’s unique rustic style. And she’s funny. Like really funny. She’s not even paying me to say that. Or is she?
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins at Food.com: I’m OBSESSED with these muffins. As in I sometimes eat them for breakfast and lunch. They are ridiculously good. Bring on the muffin top!
- Shirt Woot: If you’ve been following this blog for any length of time, you may have noticed that Nate has a love for ridiculous t-shirts. I think it’s mainly just to annoy me. One of his favorite sources is Shirt Woot. They have a deal a day. He especially loved Wednesday’s “Two is Better” shirt. I really hope he didn’t order it…
- Political Poop Bags from Smear Campaign: Ike is getting all political on us this week. How about a line of limited edition waste bags available in packages of 80 degradable bags, as your favorite Democrap (Obama) or Repooplican (Romney)? Ike’s not telling which ones he would like.
What was your favorite thing from this week? Do share!