Don't you love snooping through houses. Me too!
We are currently living in our second home. We built both! We hired professionals to do some of the big stuff and the rest was left to us. We finished building our current house in 2008. We are now in the process of "fixing up" our new construction home! We’re changing our style from “catalog” to something a little more “gathered over time”.
Here's where we are currently-ish...
- Wall Color: Mindful Grey (Sherwin Williams)
- Island Pendants: Bermuda Pendant (Barn Light Electric)
- Cabinet Hardware Handles: Amazon
- Cabinet Hardware Drawer Pulls: Amazon
- Breakfast Area Pendant: Laramie Pendant (Barn Light Electric)
- Table: Built by the Husband Figure
- Chairs: Jackson Tub Chair (World Market)
- Stools: Target
- Backsplash: Ivory Bone Tile (The Tile Shop)
Wall Colors: Ultra White (Valspar) and Black Leather (Dutch Boy)
Stencil: Nova Trellis (Royal Design Studios)
More info on the molding here.
Check back often. Things never stay the same around here!