Hey. We made it through another week. Go us.
It’s hard to write a blog post while watching Jeopardy. Just thought I’d throw that out there.
Here are our favorites from the week. Enjoy!
- 1. The Beetlejuice House on Hooked on Houses: I’ve always been obsessed with the house from Beetlejuice. I have no idea why but I’ve always loved it. It’s quirky farmhouse perfection. This post over at Hooked on Houses shows the house in it’s country and mod states. I have an appreciation for both. Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice.
- 2. 9 Weeks of Healthy Habits with Paisley Print Shoes: Those lovely ladies over at Paisley Print Shoes are at it again. Instead of making New Year’s Resolutions, they are encouraging us all to pick a healthy habit to work on. The “challenge” will take place on the next 9 Mondays (the number of Mondays between now and Christmas…eek!). Who can’t use a little extra motivation to be healthier human being?
- 3. Samsung Galaxy SIII Flip Cover: Fellow Android users probably know that there is a shortage of great phone covers for Android phones. Apple wins again. Things may be changing. I’m loving the idea of this flip cover. I’m adding it to the ol’ Christmas list. I wonder if it helps prevent me from dropping my phone every 2 seconds.
1. iitala Krouvi Beer Mugs from Crate and Barrel: Nate is liking these unique mugs from Crate and Barrel. What guy can’t use more beer mugs? And now he knows the wonders of the Crate and Barrel catalog…but he won’t admit it.
2. Sam Adams Octoberfest: Nate tells me those mugs would be perfect for drinking his favorite beer. Such a dude post.
Ike is debating what he should be for Halloween. Nate thinks he should be a dog. (He’s not a fan of dogs in costume.) What fun is that? Ike is thinking either: 1. Astronaut 2. Sherif or 3. Maybe Nate would compromise on a Dapper Dog costume?
What’s your favorite house from a movie? Beer? Dog costume? Do share.