Today I will share with you five freakishly awesome things from my life. Those of you that follow me on Instagram (username: decorandthedog) already have the inside scoop on most of them but I felt like EVERYONE needed to know about the following….
1. The Pinterest app for Android is now available. I broke up with Pinterest for awhile. You know, when it started “seeing” everyone in my real life. But I got over it and now we’re on again. Browsing aimlessly makes my heart happy.
2. My dear friend, Amanda, was home from Reno. We went thrifting. I found these Wire Fox bookends. Obviously our time spent together was a success.
Ike was jealous and decided he needed to be a Kindle bookend. My feet look freakishly huge and dirty in this photo. Only one of those is actually true.
3. Amanda, Nate, and I also ate a delicious supper at Crust in Bettendorf. Naples style pizza. Cheese curds fried in a 312/funnel cake combo batter. Life changing.
4. Nate and I had our first kickball game of the season on Tuesday. It’s our second season playing. We’re old pros. Oh wait, Nate is. I just stand in the outfield and pray that the ball isn’t kicked to me. True story. But I do have a pretty fierce kickball stare perfected…
5. Our new living room rug arrived. I type “our” like Nate is excited about the new purchase. He totally digs it. I ordered it from Overstock. I had a horrible previous experience so I was afraid to open it. I opened just an end yesterday. So far so good. I’ll show you more next week when it’s in place. Unless I hate it and have to send it back.
I managed to twist my knee while lugging it closer to the couch to better visualize. I am one handy little lady.
What’s freakishly awesome in your life this week? Fun apps? Rugs? Adult sporting leagues? Tell me all about them!